Manager of Land Administration
Responsible for handling all land administration and division order functions including:
1. Liaison with working interest, royalty and surface owners,
2. Coordinating with production & revenue accounting,
3. Supervising contract field land operations teams,
4. Coordinating with title attorneys,
5. Liaison with field operations to support drilling and workover operations,
6. Assisting as needed with regulatory issues and other matters as needed.
Employer is an operating E&P company with offices in The Woodlands, TX and field operations in southwestern Arkansas. This position will be located in The Woodlands office with moderate travel.
Please email your resume to email@example.com