- Improve the prosperity and quality of life for all of our stakeholders
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Honest, ethical business dealings in all aspects of our business
- Respect for our people, our community and our environment
- Our people are our most important asset. We pledge to treat our team members as family, with mutual respect and dedication to their well-being, on and off the job.
- Safety is a primary driver. Our management practices and operational practices will always prioritize a safe workplace for our team members and contractors.
- Environmental responsibility is also a primary driver. We will not cut corners or tolerate practices which put our environment at risk.
- We will be a good neighbor to the communities in which we work and a good partner to our landowners, investors, suppliers and contractors.
- We will responsibly and effectively utilize the talents and resources entrusted to us.
- Supportive senior leaders providing vision and resources to empower our people to achieve great results.
- Creative, energetic team members. We work hard and we’re aggressive when it comes to incorporating all that we know with all that we learn.
OUR CORE STRENGTHS
- Highly Skilled and Dedicated Workforce
- Management Team Committed to Excellence in Environmental and Safety Performance
- Leadership, skills and resources in support of local communities
- World-Class, Long-Lived Legacy Assets
- Strong inventory of upside opportunities
- Strategic position In multiple emerging technologies